about libnetapi

Reinier Napoles Martinez rnapoles at hlg.uci.cu
Mon Jan 21 15:25:09 MST 2013

>>I know of no plans to remove it, but I also don't know of many users. I
>>would be interested to hear what you are doing with it, so we have a
>>good idea on the continued need to maintain it.

>>It does have a testsuite, and a nice selection of example utilities,
>>(which we really should do more with). These should help keep it
>>working into the future.

>>Andrew Bartlett

libnetapi seems simple and easy to use
to manage windows from linux.
the Dcerpc API and the Endpoint Mapper, I find them difficult to use.
because I do not know how is that they work.

libnetapi bring good examples and is compatible to some extent
with the library of microsft netapi32.dll, therefore can
use the documentation available for windows api.

I am retaking these projects

https://github.com/rnapoles/ADSBrowser/tree/master/ScreenShot
https://github.com/rnapoles/GSoC-SWAT/tree/master/ScreenShot

And i was thinking to write some GUI and web application to manage
samba,windows machines and did not want to use something that would
become obsolete in the future

thanks very much for your reply.
sorry for my english.

En la tierra hace falta personas que trabajen más y critiquen menos,
que construyan más y destruyan menos, que prometan menos y
resuelvan más que esperen recibir menos y dar más que digan mejor
ahora que mañana.
                                                 Che