Using talloc in an embedded windows project

Rodney Elliott rodney.elliott at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 02:04:49 MST 2013

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for that application of the clue-bat - I sincerely appreciate it.

Having done exactly as you said, I am now getting the following import error:

C:\Users\Rodney\Downloads\talloc-2.0.8>python buildtools/bin/waf configure
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "buildtools/bin/waf", line 75, in <module>
    import Scripting
  File "C:\Users\Rodney\Downloads\talloc-2.0.8\buildtools\wafadmin\Scripting.py"
, line 146
    except Utils.WafError, e:
                         ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

And this was with the following added to my PATH:

C:\Users\Rodney\Downloads\talloc-2.0.8
C:\Users\Rodney\Downloads\talloc-2.0.8\buildtools
C:\Users\Rodney\Downloads\talloc-2.0.8\buildtools\wafadmin

Kind Regards

 - Rodney