Active Directory join gets lost when restarting Samba after 30 days - Samba 3.4.9

Lee Cooper Lee.Cooper at au.saabgroup.com
Tue Jan 15 23:41:48 MST 2013

Hi Rene,

I came across your post and was wondering if you managed to resolve this issue?  I'm experiencing a very similar problem and was hoping you might know a bit more about this issue.

I appreciate your help

Regards,

Lee Cooper
Systems Administrator (ICT)

Direct + 61 8 8343 3878
lee.cooper at au.saabgroup.com<mailto:lee.cooper at au.saabgroup.com>

Saab Systems Australia
21 Third Avenue, Mawson Lakes
SA 5095 Australia
http://www.saabgroup.com/au

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CDF40C.91717850]

This e-mail is private and confidential between the sender and the addressee.
In the event of misdirection, the recipient is prohibited from using, copying or
disseminating it or any information in it. Please notify the above if any misdirection