NT_STATUS_ADDRESS_ALREADY_ASSOCIATED

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Tue Jan 8 15:13:41 MST 2013

On Fri, 2013-01-04 at 13:42 +0100, Stefan (metze) Metzmacher wrote:
> Am 04.01.2013 13:29, schrieb Stefan (metze) Metzmacher:
> > Hi,
> >
> >> Thanks for the analysis Günter.
> >>
> >> We simply need to terminate this array with something other than
> >> cluster_id(0, 0).  The line you indicate is always true because the
> >> array in this case contains both the real 0,0 entry and the terminator
> >> as a 0,0 entry.
> >>
> >> The easy option is to make irpc_servers_byname return an array of
> >> pointers to struct server_sid, so we can use a NULL terminator.  It
> >> isn't used in many places, so this shouldn't be too hard to fix up.
> >
> > I think the attached patch should fix this.
>
> I've fixed a logic error in pymessaging.c...

I've tested, fixed a typo (missing brace) and reviewed this patch, and
return it to you as a git commit, marked with your authorship.  Would
you like to push it?

Günter,

Perhaps you also would like to test it.

Hopefully we can get this into the tree and then info 4.0, as the port
binging continues to be the issue users hit most often.