Samba 4.0.3 on CentOS 6.3 as PDC.

Thomas Simmons twsnnva at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 16:55:33 MST 2013

You're likely to get more support on the user's list (samba at lists.samba.org
).

If you're certain everything is working on the server and the client
network config is correct (you have the DC's IP as the primary DNS server),
then my first guess would be iptables or selinux. If you need further
assistance, output from the following commands would be useful:

# test samba
smbclient -Llocalhost -UAdministrator
# test kerberos
kinit