答复: copy offload for SMB?

Liujun (A) liujun09 at huawei.com
Sun Feb 24 18:35:43 MST 2013

I think the POPULATE_TOKEN and WRITE_USING_TOKEN is not only bind to SCSI. For example , app asks token and the request is send to filesystem, and then the filesystem is send to the lower block storage. So if the lower filesystem can generate the token by themselves, there is no need send to the block storage.