Windows client auth error after clasic upgrade, see logfile

?icro MEGAS micromegas at mail333.com
Wed Feb 20 07:15:27 MST 2013

Dear all,

here is the logfile of a fresh-new classicupgrade I did. Three testclients (WinXP, Win7 32bit, Win7 64bi) cannot logon to the new samba4 DC. On the attached logfile, you see the logged data of connection tries of the Win7 32bit TESTCLIENT1.

Some details...

Hostname of Samba4 server = R4DV3LD004 (IP=172.16.1.24/16)
Hostname of windows client  = TESTCLIENT1 (IP=172.16.123.234/16)

Any tests made like explained on the HowTo were OK. However, I can manually access the shares of samba4 server, from the testclient1. I do not know what is going wrong here. Any help appreciated.

Lucas