Problems with ACL's?

Charles Tryon charles.tryon at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 15:19:05 MST 2013

I'm going to assume that this is related to some of the differences between
4.0.0 and the current 4.0.3, and possibly some miss-steps I may have taken
in the process.  There are definitely some issues with the provision step
NOT being an entirely "clean slate" and trying to preserve some current
settings if it finds them.

--
    Charles Tryon