[Samba] PROPOSAL: Remove SWAT in Samba 4.1

Rob Townley rob.townley at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 23:23:27 MST 2013

This is why it is smart to use a dedicated Firefox profile for banking,
another profile just for email, another profile for web browsing.    And of
course, another dedicated profile for internal systems only such as
for managing dd-wrt, switches, iLO,  DRAC, webcams, webmin and swat.

Safer is to have a dedicated swat xulrunner app.

If you want to be safest, use Qubes-OS.

Every user on the internet should know the following commands:
Firefox -no-remote -CreateProfile swatUseOnly
Firefox -no-remote -P swatUseOnly

I use swat when I want to find the new config options because it is often
the only documentation.  Keep swat.  It is not swan's fault, it is the
users.