samba-tool group list patch

Ricky Nance ricky.nance at weaubleau.k12.mo.us
Sun Feb 17 18:22:01 MST 2013

Here you go, this wasn't intended to get rid of boring output, but give the
user a bit more info on the type of groups they had without doing a
ldbsearch (if they don't have RSAT). I had a user in IRC that needed this
info at the time, so I took a shot at trying to help them out a bit. Anyway
I hope this works, but if not let me know.

Ricky