SMB3.0 alternate channel

Christopher R. Hertel crh at samba.org
Wed Feb 13 16:50:57 MST 2013

Well...  the answer is that none of the Open Source clients of which I am
aware currently support use of the SMB3 alternate channel feature.  In fact,
I don't know of any non-Windows clients that supports any SMB3 features yet.

When you say "a samba-client", which client in particular do you mean?  Do
you mean the smbclient tool or the Linux CIFS VFS?

Chris -)-----

ubiqx Team -- http://www.ubiqx.org/     -)-----   crh at ubiqx.mn.org
OnLineBook -- http://ubiqx.org/cifs/    -)-----   crh at ubiqx.org