socket options

Ricky Nance ricky.nance at weaubleau.k12.mo.us
Fri Feb 1 10:54:21 MST 2013

I didn't say remove, just mark it as a 'non favored' or 'depreciated'
option. Again, in some situations I am sure they are great, but in some it
seems to drop the connection speed by about 1800% (is that the right math?
5mb/s with socket options, 90 mb/s without?). I am really looking more for
suggestions (opening a discussion) on what to do with the option rather
than changing something right away.

Ricky