Wiki docs cause a failure - samba-tool

Garming Sam garming at catalyst.net.nz
Thu Dec 26 17:20:11 MST 2013

I think it's just not doing the variable substitutions properly, in this
case %I. I'm not sure if this is intentional or not.

This may not be relevant, but looking at some of the code in lib/param,
the 'substitution' call, standard_sub_basic is just a talloc_strdup. On
the other hand, in what looks like the corresponding source3, it has a
call talloc_sub_basic which does in fact perform substitutions.

Cheers,

Garming Sam