Winbindd using 100% of CPU. Any solution?

Richard Sharpe realrichardsharpe at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 08:59:22 MST 2013

On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 10:57 AM, Richard Sharpe
<realrichardsharpe at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 10:40 AM, Richard Sharpe

Some time yesterday the customer changed something so that the machine
I was working with could only see three domains:

1. The one we were joined to, and
2. BUILTIN, and
3. The machine/local domain.

Now the problem does not occur.

Prior to that we could see 33 domains.

We have another customer with 90+ domains who only sees the problem if
they use MMC to modify share permissions.

We are now trying to repro the problem in-house.

Is there some way to prevent a joined member server from seeing all the domains?

--
Regards,
Richard Sharpe