[PATCH v4 02/13] locks: clean up comment typo
jlayton at redhat.com
Thu Dec 19 06:34:14 MST 2013
Signed-off-by: Jeff Layton <jlayton at redhat.com>
fs/locks.c | 2 +-
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)
diff --git a/fs/locks.c b/fs/locks.c
index 2cfeea6..5e28612 100644
@@ -581,7 +581,7 @@ static void locks_delete_block(struct file_lock *waiter)
* it seems like the reasonable thing to do.
* Must be called with both the i_lock and blocked_lock_lock held. The fl_block
- * list itself is protected by the file_lock_list, but by ensuring that the
+ * list itself is protected by the blocked_lock_lock, but by ensuring that the
* i_lock is also held on insertions we can avoid taking the blocked_lock_lock
* in some cases when we see that the fl_block list is empty.
More information about the samba-technical