Write a fuse fs using samba 4 functions.

Stef Bon stefbon at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 07:17:16 MDT 2013

Hi,

I want to write a fuse fs using the samba 4 interface. In the past
I've posted here before, to inform about the status of change notify
requests.

First some questions to be sure:

a. the io between server and client can be async?
(if server and client do support that of course)

b. if I want to write a fuse fs, which functions can I use then?

with the source3, there were function available like smbc_stat,
smbc_open etc. It looks like these are gone eith source4.

Thanks in advance,

Stef Bon
the Netherlands

BTW I've been reading the code of samba4, and I can read the source4
code much better. I'm not sure this is a compliment.....