vfs_shadow_copy2 configuration

Michael Adam obnox at samba.org
Thu Aug 22 04:17:55 MDT 2013

Hi,

I have recently worked on getting the shadow_copy2
module into shape again for absolute snapdir
and a couple of other things that worked in 3.6.

The raw result of my work is here:

http://gitweb.samba.org/?p=obnox/samba/samba-obnox.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/master-shadow_copy2

This is on top of master, but should apply to 4.0.

The patches are very raw and show the progress when
I approached the solution. They also contain some
cleanup of the code.

I am working on a polished/squashed version of the patches
for pushing upstream and will post this here very soon.

Any testing and feed-back would be highly welcome!

Cheers - Michael