add printer driver, failing

Marc Muehlfeld samba at marc-muehlfeld.de
Thu Aug 15 12:29:45 MDT 2013

Am 15.08.2013 20:23, schrieb Tristan Marler:
> I'm getting both of those errors, the windows error of 0x0000001f and the level 8 one as before.
>
> I'll try to use another driver in a bit here. I am getting the same effect with the HP drivers.
>
> What drivers have you had success with?

I only tried the one described Ricoh driver to confirm your problem.
It's your job to try the others ;-)

For HP devices I use in my company the HP universal driver for printers
HP doesn't provide specific ones for Win7 any more. This works fine. My
print server there is running currently Samba 3.6.16.

Regards,
Marc