Samba4 file server status

Juan Pablo Lorier jplorier at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 09:21:19 MDT 2013

Hi Richard,

The last mail was replied to Volker as it was him how asked me about my
problem to help me.I've already posted the problem in the user forum,
but didn't get any help so I posted in the technical with the original
idea of knowing if samba4 was ready for file serving.
I'm glad that all of you also tryied to help in the original problem.
I've made every single step required, kinit, net join, pam config,
nsswitch config, etc but nothing.
Regards,