Samba4 file server status

Juan Pablo Lorier jplorier at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 05:51:28 MDT 2013

Hi Volker,

I've collected as much info from the thousand howtos with all kind of
versions in the web and made the configuration bellow but I can't log in
to the share as it keeps asking for credentials:

http://pastebin.com/63f5bLAH

Samba config is:

http://pastebin.com/cZkSvryn

Also log.winbindd:

http://pastebin.com/J1E3EUFF

I'm running Version 3.6.9-151.el6 on centos 6.4
Any hints?

Regards,