Need support

ketut.nurasa at dexagroup.com ketut.nurasa at dexagroup.com
Sun Aug 4 22:09:28 MDT 2013

dear Samba team,

Today we have used samba ver. 3 as primary domain controller at my
company. To improve the Samba technology and feature to support our
business , we want to upgrade to Samba 4.

Is there any tools or support to provide upgrade solution from Samba 3 to
samba 4 ?

For the information current Samba version we are used and running on
Mandriva :
samba-common-3.0.23b-7mdv2007.0
samba-server-3.0.23b-7mdv2007.0
samba-smbldap-tools-3.0.23b-7mdv2007.0
samba-client-3.0.23b-7mdv2007.0
samba-doc-3.0.23b-7mdv2007.0

Any suggestion or support please contact me.

Thank you for your kind of help,

Best Regards,

I Ketut Nurasa
The contents and attachments of this e-mail may be confidential and any unauthorized use, copying, or dissemination of it is prohibited.
The company do not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message