Google summer of Code proposal: Creating a setup GUI for Samba/OpenChange

Louis Lepper me at louislepper.co.nz
Tue Apr 30 23:35:32 MDT 2013

Hi everyone,
I just submitted a proposal for GSOC for the setup GUI for Samba/OpenChange
idea that's listed here:
http://wiki.samba.org/index.php/SoC/Ideas
Here is my proposal:
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2013/louislepper/9001#

I'm currently on exchange at the University of Hong Kong, from my home
university, the University of Otago in New Zealand.

I'm very interested in Samba, and have used it at home, for studying, and
for work. It's a great piece of software.
Thanks for all of your efforts in releasing Samba4, I know it was a long
time in the making.

Do you guys have any advice for things I should change/add in my proposal?

Thanks very much
Louis Lepper