samba4 domain problem

Keresztes Péter-Zoltán zozo at z0z0.tk
Sat Apr 20 14:21:43 MDT 2013

Hi,

my resolve.conf look like this:

search demo.local
domain demo.local
nameserver 10.0.0.1
nameserver 8.8.8.8

The IP of my samba box is 10.0.0.102 and the 10.0.0.1 is a wireless router.
the config I have posted is generated by testparm therefore that configuration is added by the Testparm script in there, the real smb.conf look like this:

[global]
	workgroup = DEMO
	realm = demo.local
	netbios name = DEM
	dns forwarder = 10.0.0.1
	nsupdate command = /usr/sbin/samba_dnsupdate
	server services = smb,dnsupdate,dns,winbind,kdc

[netlogon]
	path = /var/lib/samba/sysvol/demo.local/scripts
	read only = No

[sysvol]
	path = /var/lib/samba/sysvol
	read only = No