samba-tool dns

Mathew Moore mmoore at researchdx.com
Mon Apr 15 01:35:09 MDT 2013

Hopefully a really simple question...

Could someone please point me to where I can get some detailed information
on the samba-tool dns series of commands. I'm attempting to add a MX
record, and I'm getting stuck on the correct syntax.  Specificity the data
element at the end :) :)
Having the same issue with samba-tool dns delete.  I guess I'm getting old,
but tonight Google is not my friend. (and neither are the Samba4 guides).
Probably it's there, and  I read right over it.

For the record, loving samba4. I have 2 samba4 AD controllers running my
small business. No issues so far that weren't self inflicted.

Regards in advance.

Mat