Can we please get the GSS-TSIG error fixed and testcase written for 4.0.5?

Michael Adam obnox at samba.org
Tue Apr 2 14:59:06 MDT 2013

Hi Andrew,

I am sorry for the delay! I was on vacation last week and
managed to mostly stay awas from the computer...

On 2013-03-25 at 17:21 +1100, Andrew Bartlett wrote:

> I'm wondering if I can call on your private offer to be a co-maintainer
> of the internal DNS server,

:-)

As I said earlier privately (if I recall it correctly), I do have
a strong interest in the success of our internal dns server, and
if we need a second maintainer and noone else can or wants to do
it, I would do it, but I am not an expert for DNS (yet? ;-), and
given my current workload, I can't promise reaction times and how
much time I will be able to spend, but I will try.

So much for now.
I'll try to look into the issue below in the next couple of days.

Cheers - Michael