Possible samba4 / winbind memory leak?

Ricky Nance ricky.nance at weaubleau.k12.mo.us
Tue Apr 2 06:43:31 MDT 2013

Andrew W.,

When I was running into memory leaks I had a cron job (it emailed me) that
ran ps_mem.py ( http://www.pixelbeat.org/scripts/ps_mem.py )* *every hour
and redirected it into a file. The bash script I ran looked like this...

#/bin/bash
date >> /sambamem.txt && ps_mem.py | grep 'samba\|smbd' >> /sambamem.txt

also, its probably easier to get the output running:

p talloc_report_full(0, fopen("/tmp/leak.txt", "w")

instead of