[Samba] Did anybody test smbclient4 against smbd4 using SMB2

Thu Sep 27 23:28:24 MDT 2012

Hi!

Got the error reproduced. The question remains though -- why
is this so very, very important to use smbclient4 with SMB2
protocol? I doubt this will be fixed before Samba 4.0,
probably the option to select this will be removed if the
smbclient4 tool is to make it into the release as supported
at all.

With best regards,

Volker Lendecke