named.conf no longer being created??

James H. Sunshine james.sunshine at inbox.com
Fri Sep 21 02:50:38 MDT 2012

I'm new to this newsgroup, and only have 7 days history so if this topic
has already been covered, a note to that effect is appreciated.  A
pointer to the topic/date would be fantastic.

I've been offline since around alpha22 or 24 (don't remember exactly),
but I recently got back online and updated my repo.  I've now noticed
that named.conf is no longer being created by the provisioning.  I can
provide my build script, or just the provisioning line from it, should it
be needed.  I've chosen this newsgroup since this is a technically
specific question.

If it is felt this is better placed in a different group, please let me
know.

Thanks.