samba 4 rc1: internal dns

Ricky Nance ricky.nance at weaubleau.k12.mo.us
Fri Sep 14 08:26:53 MDT 2012

For the initial join you just need to make sure that your
/etc/resolved.conf is pointed at your main AD DC. After that samba can be
configured with internal DNS. Look back on the list a few days for more
info on it, documentation is being worked on. Remember if you are using the
git version that you are using 'cutting edge' code, so documentation may
not quite keep up with it :-) .

Ricky