SMBD Crash

David Rivera rivera.david87 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 18:33:24 MDT 2012

Hi everyone,

I seem to be getting a different smbd panic, backtrace is here:
http://pastebin.com/Z5R0sXHZ . This was using Version
4.0.0beta9-GIT-95a643e with the patch from the other thead " RHEL6 init.d
script (was Re: Initscript Debian Wheezy) " provided by Jeremy. I won't be
able to update this installation to the current RC until the weekend so I
wasn't able to test if this bug existed in the current build.

-David