possible leak of anoninode descriptors

Wolfgang Sourdeau wsourdeau at inverse.ca
Tue Sep 11 12:04:39 MDT 2012

Hi,

I have implemented RPCH (rpcproxy) in the form of a python wsgi
application. During my tests, and after about one hour of uninterrupted
process, I have noticed a leak of file descriptors:

single_accept_connection: accept: NT_STATUS_TOO_MANY_OPENED_FILES

ls -l /proc/sambapid/fd shows me a lot of such entries:

anon_inode:[eventpoll]

I am using Samba 4 beta5, with the openchange services running (and
used). Is this a know issue and if not, where can I start to look for a
solution?

Thanks!

Wolfgang Sourdeau :: +1 (514) 447-4918 ext. 125 :: wsourdeau at inverse.ca
Inverse inc. Leaders behind SOGo (sogo.nu) and PacketFence (www.packetfence.org)