My TODO before RC1

Ricky Nance ricky.nance at weaubleau.k12.mo.us
Tue Sep 11 06:15:59 MDT 2012

Sorry, this got off list.

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 6:48 AM, steve <steve at steve-ss.com> wrote:

> On 11/09/12 13:30, Ricky Nance wrote:
>
>> Good grief, how often are you changing GPOs?
>>

> Hardly ever. The replicate script seems to be called every minute or so,
> so I thought about suggesting the same for sysvol.
>
> That's all
> Cheers,
> Steve

I think the replication is done on a 5 min basis, but GPO's aren't
constantly being change like the AD directory is. It'd be more
than sufficient to have it sync every hour I'd think, unless you have a GPO
in place that every user needs right away, then manually sync. This is just
my opinion, I am wondering how everyone else on the list handles this.