LAST Call for RC1

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Mon Sep 10 18:40:15 MDT 2012

Just to confirm with others on the Samba Team, aside from DNS (and my
continuing fight with GPO ACLs) is there anything else that must be in
RC1?

Please also update WHATSNEW with anything special that you want
mentioned.  I'll be going RC1 on Wednesday (tomorrow) morning my time.
(Clearly most of my TODO list won't be done by then, but the remaining
items should be small enough to do in the RC phase).

Naturally, once we do RC1 we focus on bugfixes, along with anything we
find at SDC/the Microsoft IO lab.