Samba 4: Failed build on Ubuntu 12.04

steve steve at steve-ss.com
Mon Sep 10 12:04:13 MDT 2012

On 09/10/2012 06:34 PM, steve wrote:
> On 10/09/12 17:19, Alexander Bokovoy wrote:

>>> when did it get pushed to master? the reason for asking is that I
>>> pulled
>>> from git this morning and built on Ubuntu 12.04 server without any
>>> problem.
>>> Version 4.0.0beta9-GIT-e3b6b46
>>
>> It is d709748070, few commits after e3b6b46. As I said, it was
>> building fine for me on Ubuntu 12.04 too without these changes but we
>> needed to mask these symbols anyway.
>>
> Hi
> OK
> I'll pull the master now, build and report back. The Spanish Ubuntu
> has strange quirks, not only in translation;)
> Cheers,
> Steve
No
Still does not work even with your abi commits in master:

  libpdb.so get_userattr_list has been removed - please update major version

How do I proceed except without the ./configure.developer
--abi-check-disable workaround?

Ubuntu 12.04 LTS updated just before the build.
Thanks
Steve