make test fails w/o system tdbbackup ?

simo simo at samba.org
Fri Sep 7 09:03:59 MDT 2012

I was trying make test on one of my machines and provision would
constantly fail after not finding tdbbackup (used ./configure.developer
w/o arguments).
The error suggested it was trying to look for it
in /home/simo/bin/tdbbackup (as one of the fallbacks I guess)

Problem was fixed by installing the tdb-tools package (it
contains /usr/bin/tdbbackup in Fedora), but what this seem to mean is
that we are not using the tdbbackup binary we just built ?

Can someone confirm and/or tell me where this should be fixed in the
test framework ?

Simo.

--
Simo Sorce