Releasing Samba 4.0 RC1 on 4 Sep 2012?

Michael Adam obnox at samba.org
Thu Sep 6 09:57:11 MDT 2012

Hi Andrew,

we are currently shortly before finishing the durable handle and
SMB3 code we have been working on hard recently.

There are a couple of cleanups and details left that we are
currently erasing, so could we please use the fallback date
(early next week) for the RC1 instead of tomorrow (sep 7).

Thanks - Michael