Howto receive fsnotify messages with libsmbclient.

Stef Bon stefbon at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 07:14:06 MDT 2012

Yes, I already thought that it requires some (major?) changes.

Now it works without eventloop. When working with an eventloop, which
is handled by the app, things are going to be totally different than
the way things are
now.
If the eventloop is handled internally by libsmbclient however, it is
not that a big change I think.
But I do not have that great insight how libsmbclient works, so I
maybe wrong here.

The only thing required is a linking a callback defined by the app
using libsmbclient to be called when
a message is received from the server.

Stef