Tidy up quota configure tests, remove pidl from autogen.sh

Björn Jacke bj at sernet.de
Mon Sep 3 04:43:43 MDT 2012

On 2012-09-03 at 16:27 +1000 Andrew Bartlett sent off:
> Given you have dived into the quota code, I'm wondering if you can help
> review some more patches I have for this area?

sure, I'll do. Thanks for the work on that. I need to have some closer
looks at it though, stay tuned. :-)

About the pidl call, I'd prefer to keep the pregenerated pidl output in the tar
ball. On some systems having a decent perl interpreter isn't the default, I'm
sure some people will start complain about this once we have our final release
out. It doesn't cost us much to pregenerate the pidl output and finally
some hundred KB more size of the compressed tar all will also not bother
anybody.

Cheers
Björn
  ☎ +49-551-370000-0, ℻ +49-551-370000-9