Tidy up quota configure tests, remove pidl from autogen.sh

Mon Sep 3 01:25:55 MDT 2012

On Mon, Sep 03, 2012 at 04:27:59PM +1000, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
> Björn
>
> On Sun, 2012-09-02 at 23:22 +0200, Björn Jacke wrote:
> > The branch, master has been updated
> >        via  05f9829 waf: add new quota header checks and sysquota_4B source file
> >        via  9dd0e16 s3: remove some duplicate quota code
> >        via  af5dcaa s3: adopt the new sysquotas_4B support for BSD
> >       from  d392485 s3: add sysquotas_4B support
> >
> > http://gitweb.samba.org/?p=samba.git;a=shortlog;h=master
>
> Thanks for merging those patches, it is really good to get the BSDs into
> sysquotas, and away from the old quota code.
>
> Given you have dived into the quota code, I'm wondering if you can help
> review some more patches I have for this area?

Please leave the pidl phase in autogen.sh. This not only
helps the configure phase, it also greatly simplifies
Karolin's job as a release manager. This way she can just
tar up everything after the autogen.sh for the release.
Without that, she would have to run configure, then run
pidl and then manually remove everything that configure left
behind.

With best regards,

Volker

phone: +49-551-370000-0, fax: +49-551-370000-9
http://www.sernet.de, mailto:kontakt at sernet.de