Overview of SAMBA4

Kristian Rasmussen kristian_rasmussen at fastmail.co.uk
Sun Sep 2 07:18:41 MDT 2012

On 02.09.2012 14:09, Jan B Kinander wrote:
> Hi, I have tested SAMBA4 in a small network, and it works very well, but it
> is difficult to get a bigger picture of the project with just bits and
> pieces of information on the wiki.
+1

I just recently learned from a discussion on this list that inheritance
in AD doesn't (yet) work. That's no big deal, but it's something you
really need to know before you can decide if you want to test one of the
recent betas.

Charles Tryon raised this issue in late April this year and volunteered
to create a project status wiki, but I'm not sure if anything came of it.