Samba 4 multi-domain support

bogdan_bartos admin at blackpenguin.org
Wed Oct 31 19:02:18 MDT 2012

Hi,

1. Can samba 4 incorporate multiple domains on the same machine?
2. If it can, does it have any impact in the way the resolv.conf file is
layed out, or it needs to specify the multiple domains?
3. In case openchange gets installed on top, where are the inboxes stored?
Are they stores on the samba/openchange machine? I noticed some postfix with
ldap implementations with openchange in the back-end. My only concern is
that postfix-ldap will only authenticate on one domain for the e-mail.

I am a begginer in this. I am trying to put the bits and parts together, so
I deploy the integrated solutions. Thanks!