Samba 4 RC4 fails to ./configure on FreeBSD

Andriy Syrovenko andriys at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 09:13:38 MDT 2012

Sure I did. I have an account there since mid-2011. The problem is when I
click on "File a Bug" I don't see "Samba 4.0" in the list of available
products, and if I try to specify it manually in the address bar I get
"Permission Denied - Sorry, either the product *Samba 4.0* does not exist
or you aren't authorized to enter a bug into it."