[Announce] CTDB release 2.0 is ready for download
amitay at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 23:14:13 MDT 2012
This is long overdue CTDB release. There have been numerous code
enhancements and bug fixes since the last release of CTDB.
* Support for readonly records (http://ctdb.samba.org/doc/readonlyrecords.txt)
* Locking API to detect deadlocks between ctdb and samba
* Fetch-lock optimization to rate-limit concurrent requests for same record
* Support for policy routing
* Modified IP allocation algorithm
* Improved database vacuuming
* New test infrastructure
Reporting bugs & Development Discussion
Please discuss this release on the samba-technical mailing list or by
joining the #ctdb IRC channel on irc.freenode.net.
All bug reports should be filed under CTDB product in the project's
Bugzilla database (https://bugzilla.samba.org/).
The source code can be downloaded from:
http://git.samba.org/?p=ctdb.git;a=summary (Git via web)
More information about the samba-technical