s3-vfs: split @GMT token filter code into a common .c

Tue Oct 30 01:41:23 MDT 2012

On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 07:04:38PM +0100, David Disseldorp wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've recently been working on a Snapper vfs module[1] to propagate FSRVP
> snapshot create/delete requests to snapperd via D-Bus.
>
> The module makes use of @GMT token filtering hooks currently provided by
> vfs_shadow_copy2. Therefore, I'd like to split these hooks into a
> common source for use by both modules, similar to the current
> relationship between vfs_acl_tdb.c, vfs_acl_xattr.c and vfs_acl_common.c
>
> Please see following patch. Feedback appreciated.

While it is a good thing to centralize as much of that logic
as possible, please do not #include a .c file. I really,
really do not like it in the acl modules and another use of
that pattern should be avoided if at all possible. If that
means we have to put those routines into core smbd, not
sure.

Volker

phone: +49-551-370000-0, fax: +49-551-370000-9
http://www.sernet.de, mailto:kontakt at sernet.de