SAMBA Help

Christopher R. Hertel crh at samba.org
Wed Oct 24 09:27:49 MDT 2012

On 10/23/2012 10:47 AM, Jon Downey wrote:
> Is this a good DL to use to get SAMBA help? We are using SAMBA in our environment but having issues getting a newer version to work accurately.

It depends on the level of help you're looking to find.

user community list for sharing information and experience between systems
administrators who run Samba.

This list is aimed at protocol semantics, Samba internals, VFS module
programming, and OS integration.  Given that you run Servers, it would be
difficult to know which list would better serve to answer your questions
without knowing more about your questions.

So...  what's on your mind?

Chris -)-----

ubiqx Team -- http://www.ubiqx.org/     -)-----   crh at ubiqx.mn.org
OnLineBook -- http://ubiqx.org/cifs/    -)-----   crh at ubiqx.org