SAMBA Help

Jon Downey Jonathan.Downey at wal-mart.com
Tue Oct 23 09:47:35 MDT 2012

Is this a good DL to use to get SAMBA help? We are using SAMBA in our environment but having issues getting a newer version to work accurately.

Jon Downey - Manager
Service Operations - Unix/Linux Servers
ITIL (r) v3 Foundation, ITIL (r) Service Operations
Phone 479.277.6466
j4downe at wal-mart.com

Walmart
805 Moberly Lane
Bentonville, AR 72716-0580
Saving people money so they can live better.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error destroy it immediately. *** Walmart Confidential ***