vfs_solarisacl.c compilation in master

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Tue Oct 23 15:46:23 MDT 2012

Ira,

Since the changes for adding a mem_ctx to the posix ACL VFS functions,
I've noticed build farm errors on compiling vfs_solarisacl.c in
autoconf, but not waf.

I'm suspecting this means two things: we are not detecting solaris ACLs
in waf, and that I've still got things wrong in lib/sysacls.c or
vfs_solarsisacl.c.

Either way, I'm wondering if you could help me out?  It's almost
certainly trivial stuff, but I made one 'stab in the dark' (fixing a
clearly incorrect prototype), but I really need someone with access and
experience on genuine solaris-like systems to fix this up for me.  It
should be trivial, but I'm as you haven't noticed yet, perhaps there is
more to it.

Thanks,