Samba 4 join the domain as secondary domain controller

steve steve at steve-ss.com
Tue Oct 23 03:55:26 MDT 2012

On 23/10/12 06:22, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
> On Mon, 2012-10-22 at 21:09 -0600, BlackPenguin ADMIN wrote:

> It really is meant to be simple, just try it out!

Hi
Would it be possible to give us the syntax for 'just try it out' ?

I suspect it's an rsync command to get sysvol onto the other DC. Let's
say we have DC1 and DC2. What's the official way of getting sysvol from
DC1 to DC2? An official one liner is all I'm asking for.

Will sysvol be synchronized between DC's in 4.1?

Cheers,
Steve