review tools (was Re: Code review required for commits - formal Team vote.)

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Thu Oct 18 11:39:18 MDT 2012

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 09:32:51PM +0200, Michael Adam wrote:
> On 2012-10-17 at 09:05 -0700, Jeremy Allison wrote:
> > On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 05:32:16PM +0200, David Disseldorp wrote:
> > >
> > > Great, I volunteer to use it too. Let me know if I can do anything
> > > regarding setup.
> >
> > Same for me. Let me know if I can help.
> >
> > > Until then I recommend developers get acquainted with git send-email.
> >
> > W00t. Got it set up :-).
>
> Cool. Just locally or can we look?

Oh, I'm sorry. I meant I got git-email set up, not the
web thingy...

Errr. Sorry for the confusion (I'm embarassed now :-).

As I send mail via an ssh connection through sendmail
to samba.org I was pleased I'd got that working with
git. :-). Web stuff is hard :-).

I shall go crawl back in to my hole now :-).

> I guess we should create a "patchwork.samba.org" or similar
> and host it in parallel to the bugzilla or possibly the git.

Sounds good. Just don't ask me to set it up :-).

Jeremy.