SV: ctdb relock file issues with glusterfs

Morten Bøhmer Morten.Bohmer at pilaro.no
Wed Oct 17 15:42:34 MDT 2012

I have done some testing, when I reboot one of my nodes, the other takes over. But when the one comes back online and ctdb begins doing it's magic to bring the node back up, both nodes goes bad for a short moment.

Is this be design ?

It does not seem like the share gets disconnected in this time period.

Morten